Friday, January 06, 2006

in memory of zeke andreadis

I found this picture today in my files and it reminded me of our cat, Zeke, who died on August 23, 2005. He was about 17 when he died. Every time I come back to L.A. to visit I forget that he's not here anymore and get sad all over again.

His ashes sit next to my bed with his photo and pawprint. When I close my eyes at night I pretend that he is still sleeping in my arms, purring me to sleep.


Zeke was one of those great cats who was really more like a dog. Dogs, cats, people - everyone loved him and he loved everyone. He was cool, calm and collected. A truly amazing kitty.

So, Zeke, if you are listening, we still think about you every day and will always keep you close to our hearts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I like you blog!!!
Is that right?
Am I blooging?
Mooley, It's Me

Anonymous said...

What am I supposed to do now?
Blooug again?
the birdie

Anonymous said...

okay its mid february and i'm just now checking out your blog. how very cool... your right, i think i would have liked zeke. im looking forward to seeing you again sooooon. xox, kim